- ROAR approved Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet "staggered pole" rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Built-in chip for making the motor easily identified by HOBBYWING ESCs. When pairing it with an HW sensored ESC (i.e. XR8 SCT/Plus), the motor can work in the sensored mode at all times with great output linearity. The Turbo timing is allowed to be activated for higher output.
- Magnetic ring mounted on the rotor protects the motor from signal interference and guarantees super stability in the sensored mode.
- With the mechanical timing adjustable from 20 degrees to 40 degrees, users are able to have different output power.
- Turbine design implemented by the rotor accelerates the internal air circulation and reduces heat.
- Rebuildable design (partially rebuild-able) and a screw-less motor case for easy routine maintenance.
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, and high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- U solder tabs at the bottom of the motor for easy soldering and wiring.
If you are unsure this is right for you, please reach out to me first before purchasing.