Professionally built and tuned to Rotor Ron’s strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of stator, rotor strength & asymmetry and sensor board deviation.
Includes Rotor Ron Dyno Service and instructions that will get you up to speed, fast! ( A $29.99 Value! No need to ever touch the timing again!) Motor specs and dyno sheet included and stickers for your vehicle.
The X-Factor spec class brushless motor has a revolutionary timing ring and a locking end plate systems. Only 6 short screws (no long screws) to make it lighter. X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temperatures. Also made with CNC Machined Aluminum to allow for more accurate alignment.
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (144g avg)
- New Composite Sensor Board
- 0 – 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- New Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 12.3 x 25.5mm Long
- (ROAR 25.5t SPEC) Rotor
Built to ROAR specs but ROAR approval is pending.
Perfect for all classes that require a 25.5 turn motor.
If you are unsure this is right for you, please reach out to me first before purchasing.