The Limited Edition B6.1DL will be the buggy of choice for tracks with very high traction where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity. The B6.1DL has a Laydown Stealth transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for a razor-sharp feel and more control. The B6.1DL features our easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and a slipper with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and motor are required.
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(R) transmission for lower and forward CG
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum rear clamping hexes and front axles with laser etching
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included
- JConcepts(R) lightweight B6 clear body and wing
- Easy-access ball differential
- Differential height adjustments with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
Discounts are available if you buy any of the following with this kit: Motor, ESC, Battery or Servo. Please contact me before purchasing to obtain the coupons.