The Bandit G2 series is the perfect combination of high quality materials and exquisite craftsmanship. It provides the performance advantage all power-hungry racers are looking for, while only the minimum maintenance is required.
– BANDIT G2 motor is 20% higher than the standard V10 motors
– Designed to withstand extreme levels of use
– Complete new CNC cut motor case
– Works as a sensored or sensorless unit .
– Multiple steps of mechanical timing adjustable from 20 degree to 50 degree.
– Minimal maintenance is required with precise machining technology.
– Eliminating the copper shims used in most of today's motors.
– High temperature tolerance and high purity copper windings
– High temperature tolerance sintered NdFeb magnets.
– Extreme low resistance multi-layered outlet PCB
– Includes two sensor wires – one 80mm and one 200mm
– BANDIT G2 motor is compliant with IFMAR rules but not ROAR rules.
Input Voltage: 2-3S
Current Without Load (A): 3.4
Max. Output Power* (W): 325
Current @Max Output Power (A): 90
Motor Diameter x Length: 36×52.5mm
Shaft Diameter x Length: 3.175×14.6mm