The Sprinter tire is designed to bridge a gap between the popular Double Dees and other pin tire options from JConcepts. The Sprinter tire has square, angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically, a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite, while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly. Starting with the tread, JConcepts focused on durability and performance to bring a tire option to market that competes on loose surfaces which are wet or dusty.
Horizontal traction bars connect several pins near the center of the tire which bonds a critical area for increased push at high-speed. The sidewall area blends nicely into a step-spike feature which helps smooth the transition in bumpy sections, and create side-bite. The Sprinters are built on the conventional and popular 3.0" x 2.2" bead and carcass design making them interchangeable. Since the Sprinter tire is directional, there is a Left (L) and Right (R) marked and included in each package. The interior ribbing features the double-hatch pattern that helps maintain a comfy ride while each set of tires includes the Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts.
- Square, angled pins with horizontal traction bars
- Angled outer sidewall pins for turn release
- Conventional, 3.0" x 2.2" SCT bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = smooth driving characteristics
- Interior ribbing with double-hatch pattern
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
- Off-Road and Dirt-Oval racing ready