Are you looking for the best bang for your buck in an ESC? Look no further, this has it all!
UPGRADED G2 ESC!
High Power Output
Continuous 160A Current, Peak 1200A Current!
Battery Reverse Polarity Protection. It has been designed with a very unique feature protecting your ESC from damage caused by Battery Reverse Polarity, so no matter how many times you reverse the battery connections the XR10 Pro G2 ESC, the paired motor and the battery are safe from damage.
The Hobbywing Xerun XR10 Pro 160A Sensored Brushless ESC is specially designed for competitive racing at the highest level. It’s reliable hardware, combined with intelligent software (containing 10 common select-to-use profiles), creates an ideal power solution to 1/10th scale top touring car, pan car and buggy racing.
Programming / Upgrading / Data Reading Wirelessly
Using the Hobbywing WiFi Express Smartphone Programmer Module*, your iPhone or Android device can be used to remotely program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data of the ESC without leaving the control stand. Of course, the Hobbywing WiFi Link App must be installed on your device.
*WiFi Module not included and sold separately on my website.
Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies
Independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions, especially the Stock class.
Efficient Heat Dissipating System
The aluminum casing and reticular heat sink combined with the HOBBYWING patented copper heat-conductive plates which are attached to the MOSFET board allows the internal heat to be quickly transferred to the heat sink for dissipation. With the high-performing detachable cooling fan, a highly reliable heat transfer system for maximum cooling is accomplished.
High Current / Voltage BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 8A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allows the user to use various high voltage servos.
Separate Programming/Fan Port
The separate PRG/FAN port on the ESC can power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect the ESC to a LCD program box or WiFi module for ESC programming.
Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
The XR10 Pro ESC features an electronic switch with a lifespan of over 50000 on/off cycles, housed in a completely waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
Innovative Data-Logging Function
This ESC features the data-logging function which can record the maximum ESC/motor temperature, RPM and etc. in real time and allows the user to analyze the recorded data via a the LCD program box or WiFi module after each use.
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability guarantees stable control and rapid response. (Industry’s highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the New WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
- low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
What comes in the box?
- XR10 PRO ESC w/ a cooling fan
- (2) Input wires & (3) Output wires (See Edition package schedule below)
- (2) x cooling fan (comes with one back-up fan)
- Dual capacitors
Rotor Ron Approved