EzRun 3652 G2 Sensorless Brushless Motor (5400KV)
Ideal for 1/10th Touring and Buggy, or 1/10th light-duty 2WD Short-course Truck / Stadium Truck
- Innovative 4-pole-8-magnet “staggered pole” rotor (Hobbywing-patented) with low cogging effect and torque pulsation greatly improves control feel around corners.
- Built-in temperature sensor and sensor port protect the motor from damage due to overheat when pairing EZRUN 3652 G2 with a EZRUN MAX10 ESC.
- O-ring seal fitted between the front end bell and motor case isolates screw holes from inner parts to prevent liquid or dust from getting inside and protect motor from damage.
- Special design implemented by the motor case (the end attaches to the front end bell) isolates inner coils from outside to protect winding from being damaged by overlong screws.
- Special technology for temperature control implemented by this motor guarantees less heat more efficiency (efficiency rate of up to 90%).
- CNC machined aluminum housing, high purity copper windings, advanced rotor structure, high-quality alloy steel output shaft, high-precision bearings for high durability and smoothness.
- Rebuild-able design (partially rebuild-able) for routine maintenance effectively prolongs the motor life and raises the motor efficiency.
- Excellent match between EZRUN 3652 G2 with EZRUN MAX10 guarantees users large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band.
If you are unsure this is right for you, please reach out to me first before purchasing.