If your track allows you to charge past 8.4v, then these are the batteries to choose! Developed with new proprietary technology, the nominal voltage has been increased to 7.6v, providing you with superior voltage, capacity and a flatter discharge curve! If your racing program demands the best, demand Fantom Racing HV Pro Series batteries!
ULTIMATE POWER! ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE! LiHV batteries provide an extra edge over standard LiPo chemistry, by allowing you to charge them to 4.35 volts per cell, providing you with the ultimate voltage, capacity, and flatter discharge curve! This extra voltage gives you blistering performance on the track! Our LiHV batteries also feature proprietary Silicon Graphene technology, which stabilizes the cells and increases their cycle life & efficiency. For the Ultimate Power and Performance, Fantom Racing Pro HV Silicon Graphene LiHV’s set the standard for high-performance HV technology!
- Capacity: 5400mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.6v
- C-Rate: 110C (continuous) – 160C (burst)
- Dimensions: (L) 139mm x (W) 47mm x (H) 19.5mm
- Weight: 234 grams
- Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
- Balance Connector: 2mm bullet
- Low weight!!!
- Low Profile – Standard 2-Cell footprint and only 19.5mm thick for lower center of gravity and less weight! This is the lowest profile in the industry!
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- LiHV chemistry provides the Ultimate Voltage, Capacity and flatter discharge curve!
- If you track only allows charging up to 4.22 volts per cell, the extra headroom puts less strain on your battery for longer cycle life.
- Low Profile – Standard 2-cell footprint and only 22.5mm thick for lower center of gravity and less weight!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Includes one set of high-performance 5mm bullet connectors!
IMPORTANT: LiHV batteries are only a performance advantage over standard LiPo batteries when you can fully charge them to 4.35 volts per cell. Only charging LiHV batteries to 4.22 volts per cell will increase cycle life, but they will not perform on the track as well as standard LiPo batteries.
IMPORTANT: This battery requires a charger that is capable of charging up to 17.4 volts (4.35 volts per cell) to obtain the maximum performance out of it.
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- Any modified classes that can utilize a super low profile battery, especially touring cars, and can take advantage of charging up to 4.35 volts per cell.
- Any spec classes that can utilize a super low profile battery, especially touring cars, and can take advantage of charging up to 4.35 volts per cell.
- Anyone looking for a super low profile battery, that has more voltage headroom (when charged to 4.22 volts per cell), for longer cycle life.
Rotor Ron Approved!