You demand the best, so does Rotor Ron! This is the newest release from Fantom. "The Full Monty" is British slang for "the works". In other words, this motor has every option available on it. By using aluminum screws, I am eliminating magnetic drag and interference that is caused by normal magnetic metals. Then I take it a step further and install ceramic bearings lubricated with SHAG Oil for even less drag. All these upgrades help unleash each motor's true potential. The result is a motor that operates more freely and has improved efficiency. Also saves about 2g of weight. This is for a racer wanting the best possible edge.
This motor is professionally built and tuned to Rotor Ron's strict parameters. What does that mean you ask? It includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of stator poles, rotor strength & asymmetry and sensor board deviation. This motor has an aligned sensor board that is within my personal strict standards. Bottom line, you will get an awesome motor!
Includes Rotor Ron Tuning Service and instructions that will get you up to speed, fast! (A $34.99 Value!) No need to ever touch the timing again! Motor specs and stickers for your vehicle are included.
Designed in the USA, we are proud to announce the ALL NEW ICON V3 PRO DRAG MODIFIED SERIES RACING MOTORS for the ULTIMATE RAW POWER, TORQUE, RPM & EFFICIENCY!
The heart of the new ICON V3 Pro Drag Mod is our "Patented" (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. Our patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing the most insane RPM ever seen before! With our unique can design, we've totally eliminated the need for stator screws! Try one today and see for yourself why the new ICON V3 Pro Drag Modified motors continue to dominate every weekend!
What's new with the ICON v3 Pro Drag Mods…
NEW – Rotor Design and Stronger Magnet
NEW – All Drag Rotors Now Kevlar Wrapped
NEW – Stator Plate Metallurgy
NEW – Collector Ring Design with Silver Plating
NEW – Solder Tabs with Silver Plating
NEW – Improved Stator Position in Can – Improves sensor board gap and shimming
Specs and Features:
* All R&D Done In The USA
* Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
* New Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
* Center band of can designed around stator for better heat dissapation
* New High-Power / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
* New Super High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
* New Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy
* New Venting Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
* New Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
* Meets All ROAR, BRCA, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
* Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
* CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
* High RPM Precision Bearings
If you are unsure this is right for you, please reach out to me first before purchasing.
Rotor Ron always recommends SHAG Oil to keep your bearings running smooth.